Monday 6 August 2007

Tony Blair farewell and my visit to Trimden Labour Club




On Wednesday 27th June

I went to Trimden Labour Club to try and give Tony Blair an Oscar for his acting, I also took a laminated poster placard. He arrived at Trimden Labour club at 7.05pm, as he walked around the car park shaking hands with his supporters, I shouted " Mr Blair, I've got a leaving present for you. An Oscar because you're the best actor Britain has ever produced". Blair ignored me and carried on, his minders looked worried. A policeman grabbed me and threatened to arrest me for a breach of the peace. I said "what for?Saying he's a great actor." I shouted again "Hey Mr Blair, you're a great actor but not as good as Elvis." The policeman threatened me again. I said "I'm not a terrorist, you guys are over the top". Blair disappeared and the policeman let me go. A bystander said "they should have arrrested him for a breach of the peace". I got the bus back to Darlington and caught the train back to Nottingham.

2 comments:

Merkin said...

They should have arrested Bliar for breach of the peace?

naga-mark said...

infonya menarik...
dan sangat berguna..
mantap..