Wednesday 18 April 2007

Wednesday 18th April
Porridge for breakfast, a mysterious brown envelope comes through the post plus a letter about some woman who likes sex in dungeons. Pity she doesn't live in Wollaton or I could go round to her place for coffee and whipped cream!

The large brown envelope is full of negative stuff about Michael Cowan, another Tory candidate for Wollaton West, all photocopied from Evening Post articles, not a popular chap it seems in some quarters.

Also a piece about "Soft Dick" off the SUN newspaper website. The "cemetary" is starting to liven up. Unfortunately I'm not, 'Blair flu' is still bugging me. No action today. I think I'll go to the Elm Tree for a pint of John Smiths. Lets hope there are no shooting incidents today or all the money I've spent on leaflets will be wasted.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Enjoying the blog Dave, good luck in Wollaton. I loved the description of it being 'like a cemetery with lights'.